This notice sets out how Celaton uses your personal information when you visit our website, enquire about our services or place an order with us.
We understand your privacy is important and you care about how your personal data is used and shared. We are committed to respecting, securing and protecting your privacy and personal data. We are also committed to being transparent about what information we collect from you and how we will use it.
When we refer to ‘we’ (or ‘our’ or ‘us’), that means Celaton Limited.
Our registered office access is:
You can contact us by:
Telephone: 0844 2458000
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) you have a number of rights with regards to your personal data; which this notice and our use of your data has been designed to uphold.
• Right to be informed – you have the right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. You can do this by contacting us using the above details.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply, you have a right to restrict our processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing (such as direct marketing).
If you would like to communicate with us about our use of your data, or you would like to exercise any of your rights, then please contact us using the details provided in the “Who we are” section and we will do our best to solve the problem for you.
GDPR and the DPA means we can only use your data for a specified purpose and where we have a legal basis to do so. Below are details about information we collect from you and how we will use it.
If you use our website, we will collect some data automatically from you. This data may include:
• Your IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, geolocation information about where you might be, operating system and version.
• Your URL clickstreams (the path you take through our site), products/services viewed, page response times, download errors, how long you stay on our pages, what you do on those pages, how often, and other actions.
We use this data for our legitimate interests to improve content and functionality on our website.
All cookies used by and on our website and used in accordance with the current Cookies law.
Before cookies are placed on your computer or device you will be shown a pop-up requesting your consent. By giving us your consent, you are allowing us to provide the best possible experience of our website. You may refuse consent to cookies; however, certain parts of our website may then not function correctly. You can alter your browser settings to refuse all cookies.
If you are a customer or have enquired about our services, we will collect additional information which you provide to us and securely store this in our CRM system. This data may include:
• Your name, address, phone numbers, email address, company, job title
• Information about products and services you have purchased or enquired about.
We will use this data to fulfil any contractual obligations entered with us and for legitimate interests. Processing your data is necessary for our legitimate interests provided those interests are not outweighed by your rights and interests.
Data security is important to us and we take appropriate security measures to safeguard and secure your data which is collected.
We will never sell your personal data to a third party.
We will never transfer or disclose your personal data to any third party except in certain limited circumstances we may be legally required to share your personal data – for example where we are involved in legal proceedings, or where we are complying with a court order, regulatory requirement, or government department with appropriate legal authority to compel us to do so.
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary based on the reason it was first collection and for our obligation under other laws.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time. Any changes will be immediately posted on our website. We recommend you check our privacy notice regularly to check for any changes.
This Privacy Notice was last updated in November 2021.