Careers - Lead Developer
- Solve complex problems with a large customer/architecture impact
- Develop and have input into the design of the architecture of the system
- Develop across the full stack
- Work with key stakeholders across the business
- Help shape our technology stack now and into the future
- Coach and mentor team members to help with their career growth
You will work as part of an agile, innovative team that build the inSTREAM platform. We need software engineers who are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems. Our team work on scalable software that is capable of processing millions of transactions per day.
This is a great opportunity for a software engineer to work on impactful projects and work with a team with a mix of experience levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Non-internship professional experience in software development
- Professional programming experience delivering production code in Python or C#
- Experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective.
- Experience with cloud computing on AWS
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customer(s)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through to live operation
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, describe software product features and technical designs.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Demonstrated abilities driving operational excellence and best practices.